The leaves have fallen, temperatures are crisp, and there’s a taste of fall in the Ohio air. November is a great month for mouth-watering and hearty recipes that make this time of year both festive and fun.
There are a variety of fruits and vegetables in season, from blackberries and broccoli to peppers and pears. We’ve found 10 delicious fall recipes that offer a uniquely delectable twist in fall dining. We hope you enjoy them!
- Crockpot Carne Asada Nachos – Tasty steak nachos with a ton of seasonal vegetable toppings that you make in the crockpot. Yes, please.
- Apple and Browned Butter Tart – This mouth-watering sweet pastry is the perfect after-dinner treat. As pretty as it is delicious, it features a creamy homemade custard and sweetened, sautéed apple slices.
- Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts with Chili Fish Sauce– This zesty dish features a unique combination of crispy Brussels Sprouts which are fried in oil and covered with a distinctive chili fish sauce to spice things up.
- Persian Quince Jam – The delicate flavors of cardamom and rose water infuse this fragrant jam with a distinctive Middle Eastern charm.
- Roasted Cauliflower, Sage, and Almond Risotto – This hearty and flavorful recipe works well as either a side dish or main course.
- Seared Pork with Apples and Broccoli – This rich and savory dish combines apples, broccoli, and apple bourbon pork tenderloin for the perfect fall dinner.
- Kale, Cranberry, and Sausage-Stuffed Acorn Squash – Acorn squash is a fall favorite, and it really shines with delicious Thanksgiving flavors.
- Carrot Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting – This magical dessert oozes with irresistible creamy goodness.
- Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup – For something really different this fall, why not try this unique version of a classic Thai soup that’s best served with lime wedges and some rice.
- Roasted Garlic and Parsnip Soup with Lemon Sage Butter – There’s nothing better on a cold Ohio day than a piping hot bowl of soup. And this light but hearty soup doesn’t disappoint.
Let us know what you think of these wonderful fall recipes. Bon appetit!
If you’re hungry for a great deal this fall, there’s no better place to find your next Mazda or Volkswagen than from your friends at Eastside Mazda VW of Cleveland. From the luxurious new 2015 Mazda CX-5 SUV to the peppy and fuel-efficient 2015 Mazda3 sedan, we have a wide selection of both new and certified pre-owned Mazdas, all with advanced Skyactiv Technology, to choose from. Plus, our huge selection of German-engineered VWs, from the stylish 2015 Volkswagen Passat and sporty 2015 Jetta TDI to the roomy and versatile 2015 Tiguan, means you’re sure to find the right car at the right price.
Give us a call at 800-210-6286, or stop by our Cleveland Mazda dealership at 28400 Chardon Road, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092, to find your new vehicle today.